A Snug Cove Marina will deliver:
- Up to 190 berths
- Private capital expenditure $8.4 million
- 23 Full time jobs
- Turnover $2.2 million p.a.
- Gross profit $900,000 p.a.
- Year round local expenditure by marina operator and users
- * Accommodation * Supplies * Services * Maintenance and * Repairs
- Increased year-round Snug Cove tourism
- Major private investment and development of the former BP & Mobil sites and other sites in Eden.
It’s Time for Eden to start MOVING FORWARD AGAIN
Typical Supporting Statement
“For those boat owners that regularly sail the NSW coast, the significance of Eden as an important port of call cannot be overstated. Located about 40 nautical miles north of the Victorian border, it is the last all weather port to which yachtsmen have access before entering Bass Strait. Conversely, it is also the port that yachtsmen call into after a voyage across the Strait from Tasmania or from ports to the west in Victoria and South Australia. And for those seeking shelter from the type of weather this part of the world is notorious for, Eden is the safest, if not the only, destination for hundreds of miles around.”
Anton le Rutte, Boat Owners Association of NSW